TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Shivaraj Kumar starrer Maadesha directed by Ravi Srivatsa is to be launched on October 5. The film will be produced by Gangadhara Murthy who had made Student earlier. Mano Murthy is the music director of this film. A pooja of the film was performed a few days ago much earlier to the commencement of Shoonya Paksha Masa.
Director Ravi Srivatsa said that the film be shot in various places including in Australia where the film will be shot for 30 days. 'We are shooting for almost 75 days mainly in Bangalore. I will not say that this is film revolving around Bangalore Underworld, but some incidents of the Bangalore underworld are part of the film' he told a press conference organised on Saturday.
Srivatsa said he is taking many artists who have made in big on the small screen. He specifically mentioned about Suchiyindra Prasad and Ramesh Pandit who will have significant roles in the film. He also added that Zee TV Raghu is also playing a important role in the film.
Srivatsa said Seetharam will be wielding the camera of the film while award winning art director Ismail will be incharge of the art department. About the heroine of the film, Srivatsa did not announce the name but said she will be making her presence on October 5, the day of the launch.
Meanwhile, Shivaraj Kumar will have a different get up and hairstyle in this film.