TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
"This film will be different from Shankar Nag directed Minchina Ota, though I am using the title of that film. I am dedicating this film to Late Shankar sir because I have great respects to him and I enjoyed every second of his first directorial venture Minchina Ota. I want to tell again that this film will have a different story. And its narration will be different from my previous film Cyanide. I hope every one will enjoy this film' says A.M.R.Ramesh, director of Minchina Ota which was launched on Monday morning at the Kanteerava Studios.
Ramesh said that Suman and Rahul Dev are playing important roles in the film and Kannada girl Lakshmi who has done films like Valmiki and Snehaanaa Preethinaa has been selected to play the leading lady's role in the film. Mukyamanthri Chandru and Rangayana Raghu are also playing important character roles in the film.
Vijaya Raghavendra and Murali who are most liked brothers in the Kannada film industry are working in this film together. They were earlier teamed in Prema Qaidhi, though Murali did act only in a song sequence of the film. Vijay said that Ramesh has picked him and his brother only because the story needed them. "The story was not written keeping me and Murali in mind. Only after writing the story, Ramesh thought of casting us' said Vijay.
Murali said that he along with his brother are now doing stunt sequences without using any dupe. Govindoo who is making a film after a long gap of two years said that he had decided to make a film only after Ramesh got him a good story.
Murali and Vijaya Raghavendra jointly faced the muhurath shot for which former president of the Karnataka Film Chamber of commerce held the clap. Tallam Najundashetty, the president of the KFCC switched on the camera of the film. Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar, S.Narayan and many film industry representatives attended the muhurath.