TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Kannada actor-producer, M P Shankar, who entertained generations of film buffs, through his imposing personality, impressive acting in more than 110 movies, is now bedridden, afflicted by pancreatic cancer. The 72-year-old artiste is currently put up at a Bangalore hotel and has been undergoing treatment at the St John's Hospital for the past one week.
Doctors are confident that the disease can be cured, since it is still in the initial stages. However, Shankar has not approached the government for financial support.