TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Till 10 A.M. on Friday morning I was really apprehensive and it was really frightening to wait for the audience response. Now, I am relieved as I know for sure that the audience has appreciated my work as well as the structure of the whole film. Now, I feel it is worth the wait' says a happy Director Yogaraj Bhat after seeing for himself the fantastic response for his film Mungaaru Male in the entire state.
Bhat was addressing media persons to celebrate the initial success of the film. Along with him was the film's star attraction Ganesh, Producer E.Krishnappa, co-producer Gangadhar, Cameraman Krishna and the story writer Preetham.
Bhat spoke very little but said that the film was a turning point in his film career as its success had proved that freshness in the subject will be accepted by the people.
Ganesh could not overcome his emotions when Veteran Journalist Ganesh Kasargod presented him and the entire team of Mungaru Male bouquets for making a wonderful film. "This response has touched my chords. I am unable to speak anything' said Ganesh. Bhat had also made a mention of such a gesture by journalists which would go a long way in promoting good films.
Producer Krishnappa once again underlined that he had produced the film only to promote Ganesh who belonged to his small village Adakumaranahalli. "I did not expect my film with a new star like Ganesh getting such a wide acclaim for all the people who have seen the film. I am getting good response for the film's music, camera work and the director's handling of the subject. Even the lively performances of Ganesh and Anant Nag has been liked' said Krishnappa.
Gangadhar gave the entire credit of the success of the film to director Yogaraj Bhat, Ganesh and Chief Producer Krishnappa.