TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Just like they made Cauvery off bounds, looks like they will dam the river of glamour from Tamilnadu.
With difficulty we brought her from Kerala and made her the super star's # 1 jodi. But what was the use? WE hardly get to see Nayantara in our Tamil films. Nayan has moved to Telugu films because the money is better there.
Maybe Namitha will also slip away like Nayan did. Ravichandran took Namitha to Kannada films to act as his leading lady in Neelakanta, her first Kannada film. That proved to be a super hit. Now the producer has even as good as admitted that Namitha is next screen goddess of Kannada films and Kannada films would not let her go that easily.
One thing is, Kannada films do not pay as much as Telugu films and they are even worse pay masters than Tamil films. For a person who demands a ransom just to open a sari showroom, it could well be that Nami will soon come running back to Tamil films!