TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Telugu film star Pawan Kalyan and his elder brother actor-producer Nagendra Babu were in Bangalore on Sunday to attend some functions related to Dr. Raj Kumar. Both the brothers" visted the Dr. Raj Kumar Samadhi to pay their homage to the Kannada Movie icon. They also went to the Sadashivanagar residence of Dr. Raj and met the family members. Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar, Shivaraj Kumar, Raghavendra Raj Kumar and Puneet Raj Kumar were present.
Then Pawan Kalyan and Nagendra Babu were the chief guests at a function organised in Nagarabhavi's Ravi Gymnasium where a function was organised in the memory of Dr. Raj Kumar. It was also a celebration time for Ravi Gymnasium which completed fifteen years. Nagendra Babu inaugurated the function and later Pawan Kalyan joined the function.
Pawan Kalyan spoke highly of Dr. Raj Kumar whom he described as an icon. "I have come here to pay my respects to Dr. Raj Kumar who was an eminent personality. I have also come here to thank the fans of Mega Star Chiranjeevi who have always encouraged us. The fans of Karnataka have always shown lot of admiration for us and we are really overwhelmed with this support' said Pawan Kalyan.
Ms. Leelavathi, Director M.S. Rajashekhar and Bhagwan were honoured during the function.