TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The ring tones of the Prem-Rakshitha-Rohini starrer Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe was launched in a colorful function held on Valentine"s Day at Hotel Leela Palace. Crazy Star Ravichandran launched the ringtones available on Airtel mobiles. Indiatimes was the main media partner of this event. At this very function, Airtel ring tones and the song tunes of was also released. Actor-Director Prem and the film"s heroine Rakshitha were present at launch. Ashwini Ram Prasad, the producer of the film was not present though. His absence was later explained by the staff from Ashwini studios that he was suffering from severe back pain.
Ravichandran said that he was very happy to release the ring tones of the film so that one could access them on their cellphones and asked both Prem and Rakshitha why they thought love existed. Ravichandran said that love exists for him and expected an answer from Prem and Rakshitha who however giggled. Later addressing press, Prem said that the Pollachchi schedule was interrupted not because of any untoward incidents but because the police force could not protecti them well enough.He said that the shooting will be commencing from March 16, just a week after their marriage. “I feel completion of this film is important as Ashwini Ram Prasad is spending a huge sum to make this film" he said in jest.