TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Monday, October 08, 2007
Filmmaker Vishnukant had signed Pooja Gandhi for his upcoming film Ganga Cauvery and decided to shoot the film in the beautiful locales of Himachal Pradesh. He has already sought permission for shooting the film in the Himalayan region of the state. However, since the actress could not allot the dates he asked for, she has backed out of the project.
Ganga Cauvery casts the director"s son in the lead and also senior film journalists Ganesh Kasargod and B. Ganapati who will appear onscreen for the first time. The script, created by the director himself, is a triangular love story set in the backdrop of the Himalayas. Mallika Kapoor plays the second female lead in the film.
The director needs to find a replacement for Pooja Gandhi soon as he has planned to begin shooting by the end of October.