TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Pooja Gandhi has signed a new film, Taj Mahal, starring young actor Sunil Roa in the lead. The movie by director Chandru will be shot in Kulu Manali, Taj Mahal, Bangalore, Mysore and Sakleshpur.
Sunil has earlier acted in films like Excuse Me and Baa Baaro Rasika. Chandru, who has earlier assisted veteran directors S. Narayan and Dayal, plans to begin producion before December 17. Tamil actor Raj Kiran is also cast in an important role. Abhiman helms the music.