TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, October 05, 2007
Only a few days ago Producer and Director Vishnukanth had to face humiliation of being thrown out from the film Manasugala Maathu Madhura he had conceived and launched. Now, he is facing another big problem in the form of non co-operation from his heroine Pooja Gandhi.
When he decided to launch a new film titled as Ganga Cauvery, he thought it would give him a new lease of life. But alas, there is another big problem that he is facing now as his heroine Pooja Gandhi has refused to allot the crucial dates which is necessary, as he wants to shoot the film in the Himalayas.
Vishnukanth has written the story and screen play of this film which will be shot in Himalayas. It is a triangular love story made in the backdrop of Himalayas. A new hero is being introduced in this film. Vishnukanth has already obtained the permission from all the state governments to shoot his film in many spectacular outdoor spots in Himalayas. He may well have to lose heavily if he does not shoot in those places on the specified dates. And he has to again obtain permission all over again which will be much more difficult. An angry and disgusted Vishnukanth has decided to approach Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce and complain against the attitude of Pooja Gandhi.
Two prominent film journalists Ganesh Kasargod and B Ganapathi are acting in this film for the first time