TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe, the launching pad of director Prem as the hero which is produced by Ram Prasad of Ashwini Productions will be released on December 7 or 14. This was disclosed by both Ram Prasad and Prem in a Press Conference.
Expressing happiness over the progress of the post production work of the film, Ashwini Ram Prasad said that he has a very strong product in his hand and will be releasing the film all alone in Karnataka and also in abroad. He said that he is getting inquiries of business proposal and even there is an offer of outright purchase of the film for a big fancy price. But we are not interested to sell the film and want to exploit it to its full potential. We want the publicity of the film to get into its peak before the release of the film. We have planned very big publicity for the film' said Ashwini Ram Prasad. He said the project was delayed because of the date"s problems of the two heroines of the film.
Prem said that the post production work is in full swing and hoped the first copy of the film to get ready in the last week of November. He said that for picturisation of the songs of the film nearly Rs. 4 crores have been spent and every paisa spent on the song is worthy for its value.
Rohini and Namrata are the two heroines of the film. R.P. Patnayak is the music director of this film.