TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe, the launching pad of director Prem as the hero which is produced by Ram Prasad of Ashwini Productions will be released on December 7 or 14. This was disclosed by both Ram Prasad and Prem in a Press Conference.
Expressing happiness over the progress of the post production work of the film, Ashwini Ram Prasad said that he has a very strong product in his hand and will be releasing the film all alone in Karnataka and also in abroad. He said that he is getting inquiries of business proposal and even there is an offer of outright purchase of the film for a big fancy price. But we are not interested to sell the film and want to exploit it to its full potential. We want the publicity of the film to get into its peak before the release of the film. We have planned very big publicity for the film' said Ashwini Ram Prasad. He said the project was delayed because of the date"s problems of the two heroines of the film.
Prem said that the post production work is in full swing and hoped the first copy of the film to get ready in the last week of November. He said that for picturisation of the songs of the film nearly Rs. 4 crores have been spent and every paisa spent on the song is worthy for its value.
Rohini and Namrata are the two heroines of the film. R.P. Patnayak is the music director of this film.