- HAPPY NEWS: Darshan And Prem Will Definitely Make A Film Together – Rakshita Prem
- IT'S OFFICIAL: The Villain Is NOT A REMAKE Of Face/Off Says Kichcha Sudeep!
- Lovely Star Prem Marries For The Second Time; Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary!
- The Rumour Mill Has It; The Villain Opens Door For Sudeep Into Mollywood!
- IN PICS: The Villain Shooting In London!
- Kichcha Sudeep & Dr. Shivarajkumar To Shoot Together For The Villain In London
Two thick friends in the Kannada film industry are now on a job to give something back to the industry that has made them famous. We are talking about Nenapirali Prem and Tarun Sudhir who have attained some position in the industry. Now, these two friends have joined together to open a dance studio. They want to ignite the real dance talents in this studio, which has been named as 'The magnesium dance studio'. It will be launched on 29th April at Basaveshwaranagar.
Sources close to Prem said that all types of dances barring the classical dances would be taught in the dance school. Reliable sources said that Dance masters Chamaraj and Devaraj will be coaching the students.
The main reason attributed for launching this dance school is that there is no proper dance classes where anyone interested in dances can learn the basics. Another reason is to build a powerful team of talented dancers who could be used for films, as dancers from neighbouring states are flooding the Kannada film industry at the moment. The studio will kick off by providing 20 days workshop to the kids.
Lets hope the duo bring about change to Sandalwood!