TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Director Sudhakar Bannanje has made it clear that the title of his new film Balli will not be changed in any circumstances.
“We have discussed over this issue. It is the producer"s prerogative to have a title which he likes. And Balli was the best option. It is derived from the film hero"s name which will be Balarama Acharya. The story revolves around this Brahmin boy who has a passion for music, but is unfortunately dragged into underworld. And the story has a strong message to the audience. The music of the film will be the highlight. With so many strong points in the film, I don"t think this title should become a matter of controversy'" said Bannanje. However, his music director V. Manohar struck a note of caution implying that he also had not liked the title of the film, but he had liked the script written by his journalist friend Bannanje.
Balli has Ranjan as the hero and Pooja Gandhi"s sister Radhika as the heroine. Earlier Ranjan was known as Niranjan when he was a budding story writer of Kannada films. He also ran an ad agency. “Many top celebrities are making screen presence in the film including music director C. Aswath, singers Rathnamala Prakash and Manjula Gururaj. Two prominent personalities from Bollywood are also making special appearance in the film. We will be shooting for this film for fifty days in Bangalore, Mumbai and Mangalore," said Sudhakar Bannanje.