TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Actress Radhika whose Katriguppe house was raided on Sunday night by the the IT Department. on Sunday night says that the incident has not made any impact on her emotionally or personally. “I have taken in my stride. There was nothing that I could do about it. The raids were conducted but thankfully my records were transparent. We were able to provide all the clarifications sought by the authorities. Nothing has been seized. Everything went on smoothly. I am filing my returns properly and there is nothing that I have so far concealed. This I can tell you quite frankly' said Radhika.
But rumors making rounds in Gandhinagar said that the Income Tax raids were made after the actress had recently purchased a new house in Dollar Colony which was valued more than Rs. 12 crores and in today"s raid lots of documents are seized.