TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tamil Superstar Rajnikanth recently watched Puneet Raj Kumar-Ramya-Meera Jasmine starrer Arrasu in Chennai. He wanted to see whether the film will be a good push forward for his son-in-law Dhanush. Dhanush is already acting in the Tamil remake of Kannada superhit Jogi. Meera Jasmine is the heroine of this Tamil remake and the shooting of this film is now being held in Tiruvannamalai. Rajinikanth has been trying to revive Dhanush's career for a while now.
Dhanush's recent film Thiruvilaiyaadal Aarambham has turned out to be a big hit and with two or three big hits it is sure that the actor's career will be consolidated. Whether or not Rajnikanth wants his son to do the remake of Arrasu is not yet clear.