TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
And now finally the news is out of the bag. Actress Rakshitha and director actor Prem will be tying the knot on March 8, Thursday at a private place in Bangalore, sources told to chitraloka.com.
Only a few relatives and well wishers of the couple will be invited for the marriage, though a grand reception planned for a few days later will see invitations to be sent to a large number of film industry personnel.
Actress Rakshitha had informed that there marriage will take place in first week of March.
Sources to chitraloka told that Prem will be announcing their marriage date on Valentine day ie. 14th February at Leela Palace Hotel at the launch of Ring tone of the movie Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe' produced by Ashwini Ram Prasad and directed by Prem.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies
The Cauvery story - No Gain, No Loss
KFCC join in support of Cauvery issue