TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Bill Gates Foundation has been a big inspiration for people from all walks of life, with their worldwide AIDS Awareness campaigns.
The Kannada film industry is also rallying around to spread the word on AIDS awareness with a new short film to be directed by none other than Santosh Sivan.
The story is by Meera Nair and the heroine of this movie is Kuthu fame Ramya.
With such an eclectic technical team, one can look forward to a quality short film very soon!