TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, November 16, 2007
Yes, No.1 Kannada heroine Ramya has revealed that she is not part of Ravi Belagere's film titled Mukhyamantri In Love but she has something in store for her fans. She has two Tamil films lined up for release.
She acts opposite actor Rajinikanth's son-in-law Dhanush in the film Polladavan. Rajini and Chiranjeevi are all praise for the film after watching it. Chiru even said that he would like to remake the film in Telugu with his son Ram Charan Tej in the lead. However, he didn't say if Ramya would be asked to act in the remake version too. Ramya's other film Vaaranum Aayiram with actor Surya is also one of the most-eagerly-awaited films.
Well, film buffs can look forward to more of Ramya!