TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, November 16, 2007
Yes, No.1 Kannada heroine Ramya has revealed that she is not part of Ravi Belagere's film titled Mukhyamantri In Love but she has something in store for her fans. She has two Tamil films lined up for release.
She acts opposite actor Rajinikanth's son-in-law Dhanush in the film Polladavan. Rajini and Chiranjeevi are all praise for the film after watching it. Chiru even said that he would like to remake the film in Telugu with his son Ram Charan Tej in the lead. However, he didn't say if Ramya would be asked to act in the remake version too. Ramya's other film Vaaranum Aayiram with actor Surya is also one of the most-eagerly-awaited films.
Well, film buffs can look forward to more of Ramya!