TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Crazy star Ravichandran is working hard for his upcoming film, Manjina Hani. Poonam Kaur plays the female lead opposite Ravichandran. The movie, produced by Sandesh Nagaraj, is being directed by Ravichandran. The director is putting all his efforts to create a good film.
The movie, being shot in and around Sakleshpur, has music composed by the director himself. Despite of the bad weather in the areas around Sakleshpur, the entire team is working with full spirits for giving their best performance. Ravichandran will have a different look in the film. Reportedly, the actor also underwent a weight reduction programme for the role. The movie also casts Charulatha playing the role of a lady constable.