TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Crazy Star Ravichandran was here in Bangalore after a hectic schedule of Manjina Hani in Sakleshpur. He had taken a four day break from the shooting and attended the release day press meet of his recent starrer Ugadi. "Yes, I did have some differences with the producers of this film. But now I feel there is no point in continuing this feud with these people all the time. We have to change' said Ravichandran with a tinge of sarcasm in his voice.
Talking about his next film Manjina Hani which is on floor now, Ravichandran pinned lot of hopes on its script and presentation. I am doing this film for Sandesh Nagaraj. It would have a larger span than Malla. I hope Sandesh will benefit largely from Manjina Hani as Ramu benefited from Malla. I have been shooting for the film for more than a month and the film will get released from a big bang. The songs composition and picturisation will be the highlights of this film. We hope to release the film sometime in November this month' said Ravichandran.
Ravichandran said that the huge success of two films like Mungaru Male and Duniya have come as a bolt from the blue and this golden opportunity has to be seized by Kannada film personalities.
We know that good films can earn lot of money and it is better to make good films and earn profits' said Ravichandran. Poonam Kaur is the heroine of this film. She won the Miss Andhra Pradesh crown in 2005.