TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Actress Rakshitha's marriage to actor director Prem has thrown lot of opportunities to some young heroines to climb up the ladder and has also created space to some established heroines to consolidate their position. Actress Rekha who made her debut through Chitra directed by Dinesh Baboo is now on the move having signed some important films. Rekha who is now moved to Mumbai from Bangalore to get in to modeling assignments is now moving closer to become the busiest heroine in the Kannada film industry.
The new film Hettare Hennanne Herabeku featuring Rekha in the leading role was launched. This film is directed by Sai Prakash who had been a Radhika favourite till recently. Sai Prakash had slotted Radhika in sentimental roles and had always picked her for sentimental stories. He had also chosen Rakshitha in glamorous roles in many films directed by him. For the first time, Sai Prakash has chosen the glamorous Rekha in a sentimental role.
Rekha is teamed up with Ganesh and Nenapirali Prem the two current heartthrobs of the Kannada film industry in Hudugata and Gunavantha. Already she has finished working in Hudugaata. She is teamed up with Anirudh in Tamashegagi directed by Kodlu Ramakrishna.