TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Sadhu Kokila will be directing a new film Gange Baare, Thunge Baare, a youthful sentimental love story which will be produced by Bhojaraj who is close friend of well known film producer M.G.Rama Murthy. MGR will be helping out his friend in the production activities and he will be supervising the whole production. Gange Baare, Thunge Baare will have young Prajwal Devaraj in the lead and the film will have two heroines.
"Though we have short listed the heroines, it will be announced on the muhurat day as the photo shoots have not yet been completed. It is a youthful love story. Songs will be an important component of the film. I am working overtime to get the right tunes for this film which is totally different from all the films that I have directed so far' says Sadhu Kokila. Sadhu Kokila has been assisted by Ranganath, writer and associate director and also Soori, the director of block buster film Duniya in the story and script department of the film. Ranganath is also working in the film as an associate to Sadhu Kokila, though he has already written a script for his own directorial venture. The remaining star cast of the film is now being selected. Krishna Kumar is the cameraman of this film. Shooting will go on floors from April 5th.