TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, October 12, 2007
Producer Byregowda is launching his son Chethan as a hero in the film Sangaathi directed by debutant director Srinivasa Raju. The film has completed nearly thirty days of shoot in various locations in Bangalore. Recently a fight sequence was being pasteurized.
Explaining the sequence that was being shot, Srinivasa Raju said the fight sequence is in the exterior portion of the residence of the film's heroine. Sensing that his daughter is closer to the hero, the father of the heroine plans an attack on the hero with the help of his henchman.
Sangathi Team (Photo by K.N. Nagesh Kumar)Girish Karnad plays the role of heroine's father in the film. Girish Karnad said that the script of Srinivasa Raju had really impressed him and he took up the project hoping that he will be projected well in the film. Though the film has lot of commercial contents, he was sure that Srinivasa Raju will make the film with commitment.
The film's songs have been planned in abroad also. Srinivasa Raju said that arrangements are now being made to shoot the songs in Australia and New Zealand.
Heroine Aishwarya has already worked in a Malayalam film Chinthaamani Kola Case and this is the first time that she has acted in a Kannada film. She was very happy to be part of the film and work with such veterans like Girish Karnad.