TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Friday, October 12, 2007
Producer Byregowda is launching his son Chethan as a hero in the film Sangaathi directed by debutant director Srinivasa Raju. The film has completed nearly thirty days of shoot in various locations in Bangalore. Recently a fight sequence was being pasteurized.
Explaining the sequence that was being shot, Srinivasa Raju said the fight sequence is in the exterior portion of the residence of the film's heroine. Sensing that his daughter is closer to the hero, the father of the heroine plans an attack on the hero with the help of his henchman.
Sangathi Team (Photo by K.N. Nagesh Kumar)Girish Karnad plays the role of heroine's father in the film. Girish Karnad said that the script of Srinivasa Raju had really impressed him and he took up the project hoping that he will be projected well in the film. Though the film has lot of commercial contents, he was sure that Srinivasa Raju will make the film with commitment.
The film's songs have been planned in abroad also. Srinivasa Raju said that arrangements are now being made to shoot the songs in Australia and New Zealand.
Heroine Aishwarya has already worked in a Malayalam film Chinthaamani Kola Case and this is the first time that she has acted in a Kannada film. She was very happy to be part of the film and work with such veterans like Girish Karnad.