TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Wednesday, 28, November, 2007
Raghav Loki, debutante director of the upcoming film Sathya in Love, is a great devotee of Lord Raghavendra Swamy, and even changed his name from Lokesh to Raghav Loki. Hailing from Marasooru village, he had a passion for films since his childhood.
It took him four long years to write the story for Sathya in Love, starring Shivaraj Kumar and Genelia and produced by T.N. Ramesh under the banner of Annanya Enterprises. Loki had earlier worked with Ha. Su. Rajashekhar as an associate director and Shivranjini (1995) was his first film as an assistant director.