TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Wednesday, 28, November, 2007
Raghav Loki, debutante director of the upcoming film Sathya in Love, is a great devotee of Lord Raghavendra Swamy, and even changed his name from Lokesh to Raghav Loki. Hailing from Marasooru village, he had a passion for films since his childhood.
It took him four long years to write the story for Sathya in Love, starring Shivaraj Kumar and Genelia and produced by T.N. Ramesh under the banner of Annanya Enterprises. Loki had earlier worked with Ha. Su. Rajashekhar as an associate director and Shivranjini (1995) was his first film as an assistant director.