TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Shivaraj Kumar, the Kannada matinee idol, turns 45 today, i.e. 12th of July. Following in the footsteps of his illustrious father, the legendary Kannada actor Dr Rajkumar, Shivaraj kumar has had a roller-coaster ride throughout his acting career. He made his acting debut in Singeetham Srinivas Rao's Anand. His first three movies Anand, Rathasapthami and Mana Mechchida Hudugi in a row completed silver jubilee and earned him the title "Hatrick Hero - Shivraj Kumar".
He has now completed nearly two decades in film industry and has given several hit movies. His films like Anand, Rathasapthami, Om, Janumada Jodi, Nammura Mandara Hoove, AK 47, Preethse, Jogi have broken the box office records. Shivaraj won year 2005 Best Actor award for his film Chigurida Kanasu.
Today with 50 plus Kannada films under his belt, Shivarajkumar has lived upto the high standards set by his father, to some extent. He has grown as an actor with each passing film, and his strength lies in tremendous dialogue delivery. His latest films include Santha, Satya In Love, and Bindaas in which he paired up with Hansika Motwani. We at oneindia.in wish him a very happy birthday, and may luck bestow him with even more success in his acting career.