TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
A Kanglish film titled SMS 6260's press meet was held at Green House Restaurant, wherein the producer Prahalad Arasu got himself introduced to the Press for the first time. His mother Dr Jumnah Thanapathy (also the producer) along with Director Sundeep Malani, artists Diganth, Kiran and Silver were present.
Sandeep Malani Sandesha (SMS) 6260 is a film for all age groups - 6 to 60. The film has newcomers Kiran, Badri, Danny, Karan, Loy, Amithanand, Prithvi, Sony. Smrti and Karen are from the States. Janu and Diganth play the lead role, they have already been paired earlier in Ms California. Dattanna and Jayalakshmi play important roles. SIlver and Krismitha play the child artists in the film.
The film has been shot entirely in Mangalore with some portions in Bangalore. The film has 6 songs of which 3 English tracks are composed by Hawaaiin, Michael Dayao. One song has been composed by Dr. Ravi Dattatreya.
New comers Duo Lokesh and Prakash have given music for a Suvarna Karnataka song, whereas Hamsalekha's famous song from Prema Loka has been used in the film, for which Sundeep thanks Velu (Lahari), Ravichandran and Hamsalekha.
The film is a mixture of Kannada and English (hence called as Kanglish) - but other than that the film also has as many as 10 other languages in bits and pieces. You can get to hear Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Coorgie, Konkani, Tulu, Punjabi, Hindi, Bengali etc in the film. The film is targeted to today's generation with the atmosphere of call center life, pub-disc life, software companies, radio stations, college life.
Story scripted and directed by Sundeep Malani, the film is made under the banner of Shirdi Enterprises Inc. for producers Prahalad and Janu. Selvam is the cinematographer. The film is ready and will be released on February 14th in Bangalore, Mangalore and Mysore.