TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Snehanjali, Dhruv Sharma"s debut film, has been sent for a place in the Guinness Book of Records and the Limca Book of Records claiming to be the only film with a deaf and dumb actor playing the lead role.
Despite being physically impaired, deprived of speech and hearing abilities, Dhruv has given a commendable performance, lip-syncing the dialogues. The movie, released recently, tells the story of two friends who decide to get their children married.
The movie, directed by Girish Kamalapur and produced by T.P. Siddaramu, also casts Ananth Nag and Suresh Sharma. Anju Varma plays the female lead. Dhruv is the son of veteran actor Suresh Sharma.