TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Popular still photographer Srinath and film heroine Sonu had miracle escape from fire accident in the film shooting Inthi Ninna Preethiya which was held at Abhiman Studios on 15th October 2007. A bed room scene was taking place where Srinath and heroine Sonu were acting. Fire was set at a little distance. Due to excess of rubber solution on the cloth, fire got spread and caused minor burnt on Srinath's face. Seeing this heroine Sonu got fainted. After a few minutes, shooting continued but tension was there. Srinath says it was a miraculous escape.
Inthi Ninna Preethiya film is by Soori who is also the producer of the film with Subramanya. Srinagara Kitty is the hero and new face Sonu is the heroine. Sonu is a college student doing first B.Com. She is the daughter of veteran actor and make up artiste Ramakrishna.