TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Popular still photographer Srinath and film heroine Sonu had miracle escape from fire accident in the film shooting Inthi Ninna Preethiya which was held at Abhiman Studios on 15th October 2007. A bed room scene was taking place where Srinath and heroine Sonu were acting. Fire was set at a little distance. Due to excess of rubber solution on the cloth, fire got spread and caused minor burnt on Srinath's face. Seeing this heroine Sonu got fainted. After a few minutes, shooting continued but tension was there. Srinath says it was a miraculous escape.
Inthi Ninna Preethiya film is by Soori who is also the producer of the film with Subramanya. Srinagara Kitty is the hero and new face Sonu is the heroine. Sonu is a college student doing first B.Com. She is the daughter of veteran actor and make up artiste Ramakrishna.