TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Director-Writer Soori has now made a name for himself after the making of the hugely successful Duniya. After working for nearly six months on the story line of his new film, Soori now is ready to shoot his second directorial venture Inthi Ninna Preethiya'. It will be presented by his guru Yogaraj Bhat and produced by Subramanya and Soori himself. The film's muhurat was held in Kanteerava studios on Sunday morning. It was a gala affair with lot of Soori's friends and well-wishers making it to function to greet the young director.
Well known journalist and writer Ravi Belagere was present in the muhurat. Krishna is playing the lead role in the film. He had acted in several films like Chandra Chakori and Giri under the stage name - Srinagara Kitty. He had also acted in By 2, an innovative experimental film with two artists. The film was made with a Tamil negative but later was dubbed in other languages. Kannada film director Dwarakish had directed this film.
Bhavana makes a return to the Kannada film industry after a long gap. She plays the role of one of the leading ladies in the film. A new face Sonu is being introduced in the film. Sonu is a college student studying in her first B.Com course. She is the daughter of veteran actor and makeup artist Ramakrishna.
Soori revealed a little bit about the film. He said that the film has six important characters and the entire story revolves around these characters. "In the two and a half hours of the film, I am sure that audience would feel that the story writer of this film has stolen some incidents from his own life. I can confidently say that the audience will be able relate to this film' said Soori.
Krishna said that the role is challenging for him and he is hoping for a good hit in the film, which he hopes, will boost his career. Mumbai based Bhavana, who is now working in a Raj Kumar Santhoshi film, said she is looking forward to this film which has provided her an opportunity to come to Bangalore and work in a Kannada film. The shooting has started immediately after the muhurat. After forty day's shooting in Bangalore, the unit will be moving to Kasargod and Shimming to shoot the remaining sequences.