TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Late Triveni is certainly one of the greatest woman writers in Kannada who has largely influenced many young people to develop reading habits. It is very difficult to find out a literary enthusiast who has not read at least one of her novels.
Now, Kannada actor J.K. Srinivasa Murthy will be bringing out Triven's works on the Television in the form of a daily serial. He is directing 23 serials all of which are based on Late Triveni's Popular novels for the ETV channel which will be starting its programming on January 29 this year. Murthy says that he has already directed 37 episodes of the serial based on Triveni's novel "Avala Mane' which capitulated the female writer to the top rung among the writers. "Avala Mane' deals with the problems of women.
For all the Kannada literary enthusiasts in the late fifties and sixties, Late Triveni's writings (Novels and also some anthology of stories) were a source of inspiration and their gateway to learn many things about the Kannada literature. It is difficult to name any other woman novelist who has influenced a legion of literary enthusiasts and it was natural that many of her novels were made into films later.
Srinivasa Murthy is also directing novels like "Belli Moda', "Sharapanjara' and "Hannele Chiguridhaaga' which were made into some classic films by Late Puttanna Kanagal and R.Nagendra Rao, the great doyen of the industry. Then well known film director S.V.Rajendra Singh Babu directed Triveni's emotional filled revolutionary novel "Hoovu Hannu' based on the life of times of a prostitute.
Breifing media persons about his new project, Srinivasa Murthy who had earlier directed a TV serial named "Anna Basavanna' based on the life of Revolutionary saint Basaveshwara said that it was his long time ambition to direct the works of Triveni who was also one of his favorite writers.
Srinivasa Murthy said that he had obtained the authorised permission for making the teleserial from Triveni's daughter who is now living in abroad. He has now completed work for the first novel for which well known writer Su. Rudramurthy shashtry has written the script and the dialogues. Veteran artist C.R.Simha, Shashikala and Shyamala are in the lead roles while Srinivasa Murthy has also acted in the serial besides directing this serial.