TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Friday, March 02, 2007
20 films released in the year 2005-2006 have been given 'Subsidy' of Rs.10 lakhs by the quality committee. Four of thses films are qualified since they got the state award and two of these films are from the childrens category. As per the rule, the films should be released in theatre to get the subsidy.
The list of 20 films is as follows - Thaie, Naie Neralu, Nenapirali, Amruthadhare (films which won state award), Thutturi, Aaaiii (for children film category) and Kadalamage, Padri, Belli Belaku, Katheyadhe Kala, Akash, Mukha Muki,Pandu Ranga Vittala, Nalla, Esha, Jogi, 7o clock, Kashi from Village, Rakshasa, Deadly Soma.
30 2006 - 07' releases will get a subsidy too.A Government Order has been passed for to this effect
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies
New realtor in Sandalwood
Thamaashegaagi ready for release