TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
After finishing some major work of shooting of some key sequences and two songs at Srinagar for the film Bhimoos Bang Bang Kids, the producers of this film Shankare Gowda and Mohan have now moved to Mysore to shoot for another film Budhdhivantha being produced by them. It will be a twelve day schedule in Mysore and already one fight sequence featuring Upendra and some fighters have been picturised. Pooja Gandhi is the heroine of this film. Even Pooja Gandhi participated in an important sequence of the film that was shot in Mysore.
Earlier another song sequence for the film was shot was shot in Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgan. Ramanatha Rigvedhi is the director of this film. The film is a remake of Tamil Hit Naan Avanillai directed by K.Balachandar that was made some eighteen years ago featuring Gemini Ganesh. Recently the film was remade with Jeevan in the lead. Upendra will have four other heroines in this film.
Incidentally Upendra will be seen in different type of get ups in the film. He will be taking the role of five different persons in the film with variety of get ups and different body languages.