TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Saturday, November 03, 2007
The battle between Duniya fame Vijay and veteran filmmaker Narayan has taken a new turn, as the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce (KFCC) took a hard decision in this matter. The KFCC has banned Vijay from being associated with any filmmaking activities for a year. The decision came as a result of Vijay"s refusal to present himself for the dubbing of his movie Chanda on October 29.
Narayan directs the movie and wants to release it on November 15. The controversy started when Narayan was unhappy about Vijay"s attitude and was determined to release the film on November 15. On other hand, Vijay claims that Narayan had promised to release Chanda only after fifty days of the release of his other movie Yuga (slated for release on November 2).
However when KFCC intervened in this matter, it tolddecided that it is the producer"s right to release the film whenver he desires and asked Vijay to do the dubbing for Chanda. Vijay had then agreed to dub for the film as per KFCC"s decision but failed to keep his promise.