- Sarkar: A Song From The Vijay Starrer Leaked Online!
- Vijay’s Mersal To Release In China Soon!
- NGK-Sarkar Clash Averted? Suriya's Film Might Not Release This Diwali
- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
The Cheluvina Chiththaara centenary day function had many exuberating moments, but it ended in an unpleasant note. S. Narayan, who should have been in a celebrating mood, however made a disturbing speech which made it obvious that he was deeply hurt.
Without mentioning the name of Vijay, the hero of the film Chanda, the director made references to the indisciplined behaviour of the actor and how he humiliated him. No one present at the function had any doubts that S. Narayan did not mince words to attack Vijay.
S. Narayan said that he had just returned from shooting of a film and that he was deeply disturbed to see how the young actors were behaving. “They indulge in rank indiscipline and misconduct besides showing lot of arrogance during the shooting. It appears that success has gone to their heads. They should know that success is not permanent in this industry", said Narayan. He added said that though he welcomed the youngsters, he did not want them to be indisciplined.
<“I have acted with all top stars like Dr. Rajkumar, Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Ravichandran who were so respectful to me. They trusted me and even complimented me while I did my work. Once the legendary actor Dr. Rajkumar was apologetic even when he came just fifteen minutes late. But I have never seen incidents of major misconduct that I saw personally during the shooting of Chanda," said Narayan.
It looks as if Narayan had many unpleasant experiences working with Vijay.