TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Actor Vijay who has been at the top of the world after the huge success of his film Duniya had decided to keep part of his earnings to be donated to charitable causes. He had made an announcement in a media conference a few days ago that he intends to help the needy and poor people in the society. “I have seen my struggling days and I want to help out the people who struggle and face hardships in life. In that direction I want to earmark some of my earnings in my films to activities which are intended to help the society" he had declared in the Press Conference.
Now, Vijay is doing something which makes reality of his intentions. He had made a promise to his wife that immediately he would be making plans to help the society and has now started the process of delivering what he had promised.
In the first step he has made a decision to donate an acre plot for this purpose. Vijay had recently purchased a eleven acre plot in Chintamani Taluk and one acre plot of this agricultural land will be donated for a trust to be headed by Journalist Ganesh Kasargod. Vijay is calling a press conference to announce all the measures he has taken recently to help out the poor and deserved people in the society.
Ganesh Kasargod is a respected media personality among the film journalists and he has now agreed to take up the responsibility of the trust formation and is indeed on the job of making a trust deed immediately. The agenda of the trust would be drawn up in consultation with Vijay and friends in media and the film industry. Though nothing concrete has been worked out, it has been decided to construct a building and make an Ashrama there. Ganesh has decided to name his trust as Karuna Rasa. (KA – Karnataka, RU – Rudrappa (father name of Vijay), NA – Narayanamma, RA – Rajkumar, Rajanikanth, SA – Sanga). Since Vijay who is very fond of Dr. Rajkumar and Rajanikanth he had expressed to Ganesh if possible to add there name in the ashrama.