- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Shahrukh, Huma & Celebs At Dada Saheb Phalke Film Foundation Awards (Pics)
- Shilpa Shetty's bald look in The Desire; Check out
- Anupam Kher, Jaya Prada in Mohanlal's Pranayam
- Darshan's Kranthiveera Sangolli Rayanna going Magadheera's way
- Two historical films are in making in Sandalwood
Ms. Singh said that she is now extremely happy about the film which will showcase the optimum level of talents of top line artists like Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Jayaprada. "There is a neat blend of experienced and young artists who have given their best for the film. The music by Mano Murthy is also outstanding. Already "Idhe Bhoomi' has top the charts and I hope three other songs will also join the league of blockbuster songs", says Vijayalakshmi Singh.
According to many people who had seen the sneak preview of the film, Ee Bhandana is the story of a loving couple who refuse to give up their interest in life despite facing many hurdles. The film shows the intensity of love between a retiree and his wife who have a big family. Though the siblings do not show the same level of love and affection to their parents, the unperturbed elders maintain and lead a dignified life. The elders succeed in showing that the love and affection are the binding factors in the family.
Ms. Singh feels that the film is for the entire family and is sure that Kannada film audience who has always backed good projects would welcome this film with open arms. "The film has a message to younger and older people alike. It has a good package of sentimental sequences, good music, dance and many likeable elements' adds Ms. Singh.