- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
- WHOA! Ambareesh As Bheeshma & Srinath As Dhritarashtra; Take A Look At Exclusive Pics!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
She is affectionately called as Munni by many of her friends and well wishers in the film industry. She was born and brought up in a family which only thought about films and film production. Munni is the daughter of legendary film producer and director Shankar Singh and sister of well known film director S.V.Rajendra Singh Babu. She was introduced to films as a heroine by director K.S.L.Swamy and producer M.P. Shankar with top heroes like Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Anant Nag.
After working in many films, she turned a film producer assisting her husband Jai Jagadish. It was Dr. Vishnu who suggested Munni to take up the film direction when there were discussions about making Ee Bhandana. Though Vijayalakshmi Singh was little apprehensive about taking up film direction, she was alsopersuaded by her well wishers and family members. 'To direct the first film with Dr. Vishnuvardhan may be a dream for any top director. It is my luck that I got this opportunity.
I am very happy that every artist and technicians working in this film has helped me in making this film coming good on the screen. I was simply bowled over by the level of performance given by Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Ms. Jayaprada. The film will make a great impact with the family audience mainly because of strong performances from these two artists. And Darshan and Jennifer look such a lovely pair on the screen. The one song sequence featuring both these artists will really electrify the audience. And the top song of the film is certainly the title song which has been rendered by Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal. Music director Mano Murthy sir has given a bunch of melodious songs in the film which will be talk of the town in days to come. And Ajay Vincent"s camera angles will be stunning. The film has a glossy look mainly because of Vincent"s camera work" says Vijayalakshmi Singh.