TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
She is affectionately called as Munni by many of her friends and well wishers in the film industry. She was born and brought up in a family which only thought about films and film production. Munni is the daughter of legendary film producer and director Shankar Singh and sister of well known film director S.V.Rajendra Singh Babu. She was introduced to films as a heroine by director K.S.L.Swamy and producer M.P. Shankar with top heroes like Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Anant Nag.
After working in many films, she turned a film producer assisting her husband Jai Jagadish. It was Dr. Vishnu who suggested Munni to take up the film direction when there were discussions about making Ee Bhandana. Though Vijayalakshmi Singh was little apprehensive about taking up film direction, she was alsopersuaded by her well wishers and family members. 'To direct the first film with Dr. Vishnuvardhan may be a dream for any top director. It is my luck that I got this opportunity.
I am very happy that every artist and technicians working in this film has helped me in making this film coming good on the screen. I was simply bowled over by the level of performance given by Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Ms. Jayaprada. The film will make a great impact with the family audience mainly because of strong performances from these two artists. And Darshan and Jennifer look such a lovely pair on the screen. The one song sequence featuring both these artists will really electrify the audience. And the top song of the film is certainly the title song which has been rendered by Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal. Music director Mano Murthy sir has given a bunch of melodious songs in the film which will be talk of the town in days to come. And Ajay Vincent"s camera angles will be stunning. The film has a glossy look mainly because of Vincent"s camera work" says Vijayalakshmi Singh.