TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Young actor Vijaya Raghavendra, who is enjoying a better career graph these days with hits like Sevanthi Sevanthi and Kallaali Hoovaagi is all set to tie the marital knot to Ms. Spandana, daughter of senior Police officer B.K. Shivaram. Vijaya Raghavendra's father S.A. Chinnegowda is a close friend of B.K. Shivaram. Vijaya Raghavendra has known Spandana for a number of days now.
Recently Vijaya Raghavendra spotted Spandana in a function and had then decided that she would be the right choice for his marriage. He broached the issue with his father S.A. Chinnegowda and . Chinnegowda met Shivaram and then discussed the issue with him on last Sunday."It was an arranged marriage, so to say. I took a instant liking for Spandana and told my father about it', Vijaya Raghavendra said. The marriage engagement is to be held on Friday, April 20. The marriage date will be fixed later.
Conflicting reports say that he and Spandana were together for a while before both the families found out and agreed to the union.