TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, October 22, 2007
Veteran star Vijay rose to fame with Duniya, his debut film. Vijay"s upcoming releases include Chanda and Yuga. Chanda is directed by Narayan, who has already completed the shooting. The filmmaker made an indirect remark over Vijay"s undisciplined behaviour during the centenary celebration of Cheluvina Chithara, which left the actor shocked.
According to Vijay, Narayan had promised him that Chanda will be released only 50 days after the release of Yuga. However Yuga"s first print is yet to be completed and the director is determined to release it on the scheduled date, which would now be 50 days before Yuga"s release. Reportedly, Narayan wants to release Chanda by November 15 and has got the dubbing work done by using another person to dub for Vijay, which further enraged Vijay.
Vijay has also said if Chanda gets released 50 days before Yuga"s release, he would hold a dharna. Imagine an actor holding a dharna for his own film!
Meanwhile the actor has also started working for noble causes, by donating one acre land from the large areas he has near Chintamani (100 kms from Bangalore) to Mr. Ganesh Kasargod to establish a house for the needy and the downtrodden.