TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The World Kannada conference which was to be held in Belgaum from between February 23-25th has been postponed, informed the Chief Minister of Karnataka H.D. Kumaraswamy. The State Government has taken this decision in vies of the prevailing disturbed situation on account of Cauvery water agitation.
All the arrangements for the conference were ready. While postponing the event, the film festival which was supposed to be held there has also been postponed. Altogether 64 films were supposed to be screened by two theaters in Belgaum and 10 other theaters outside Belgaum.