- Sufi Singer Pyare Lal Wadali Dies Of Heart Attack
- Aww! Shahrukh Has The Sweetest Message For Salman Khan's PRDP
- Hema Malini Injured In Car Accident: A Girl Child Gets Killed
- Bollywood Celebs Spotted: Bipasha Basu, Vidya Balan & More
- Varun Dhawan: Bollywood Celebs Wish Happy Birthday!
- John Abraham And Celebs Spotted At Airport
The World Kannada conference which was to be held in Belgaum from between February 23-25th has been postponed, informed the Chief Minister of Karnataka H.D. Kumaraswamy. The State Government has taken this decision in vies of the prevailing disturbed situation on account of Cauvery water agitation.
All the arrangements for the conference were ready. While postponing the event, the film festival which was supposed to be held there has also been postponed. Altogether 64 films were supposed to be screened by two theaters in Belgaum and 10 other theaters outside Belgaum.