TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
The World Kannada conference which was to be held in Belgaum from between February 23-25th has been postponed, informed the Chief Minister of Karnataka H.D. Kumaraswamy. The State Government has taken this decision in vies of the prevailing disturbed situation on account of Cauvery water agitation.
All the arrangements for the conference were ready. While postponing the event, the film festival which was supposed to be held there has also been postponed. Altogether 64 films were supposed to be screened by two theaters in Belgaum and 10 other theaters outside Belgaum.