TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Totally 58 Films were there for the 2006-07 subsidy. Mungaru Male, Duniya, Cyanide and Kaada Beladingalu had been automatically qualified for subsidy since these films have bagged 2006-07 state awards. There were 4 children films in the list - Care of footpath, Chaitra, Puttani Force A to Z, Mannina Makkalu. In this Care of Footpath was selected.
According to chitraloka sources the films selected for subsidy will get only Rs. 5 lacs in the begning since there is a shortage of funds. Rest of the amount will be cleared shortly. The committee was headed by Girish Kasaravalli. Other committee members in the committee were Journalist B.N. Subramanya, N.S. Shankar, Girareddy Govindaraju, Basavalingaiah, Prof. Radhakrishna, Banu Mustaq, Vijayakumar and information member secretary. Banu Mustaq had opted out from the committee from the day 1