TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Totally 58 Films were there for the 2006-07 subsidy. Mungaru Male, Duniya, Cyanide and Kaada Beladingalu had been automatically qualified for subsidy since these films have bagged 2006-07 state awards. There were 4 children films in the list - Care of footpath, Chaitra, Puttani Force A to Z, Mannina Makkalu. In this Care of Footpath was selected.
According to chitraloka sources the films selected for subsidy will get only Rs. 5 lacs in the begning since there is a shortage of funds. Rest of the amount will be cleared shortly. The committee was headed by Girish Kasaravalli. Other committee members in the committee were Journalist B.N. Subramanya, N.S. Shankar, Girareddy Govindaraju, Basavalingaiah, Prof. Radhakrishna, Banu Mustaq, Vijayakumar and information member secretary. Banu Mustaq had opted out from the committee from the day 1