TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"Directing comedies is a comfort zone for me. I could have done it easily and I have gained some success out of it. But I did want to move away from this comfort zone and do something which is thrilling and challenging. I have done a thriller which I feel will appeal to all sections of the audience. I promise you that Accident will be a film to watch and enjoy. Ricky Kej, my music director has done a great job and I am happy that my confidence in him has paid rich dividends;" said Ramesh. He also said that he has corrected some of the mistakes he did earlier and tried to be as honest as possible in presenting the film.
Raghunath said that he has received full co-operation from all the artistes and technicians of the film and hoped that his first film will go well with the Kannada film audience. The film's heroine Pooja Gandhi, who was the star attraction of the function said that she was lucky to be part of this film and that she enjoyed every moment of its shooting. "Starting from the film producer Raghunath, everyone in the film are intelligent, knowledgeable and they possess lot of communicative skills. It was easy for me to work in such an atmosphere. Ramesh is too nice a human being and a great actor and director to work with," said Pooja.
Ramesh Arvind also said that he is introducing eleven new talents in this film, written by Rajendra Karanth, who has recently won the Nataka Academy Award.