TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"Directing comedies is a comfort zone for me. I could have done it easily and I have gained some success out of it. But I did want to move away from this comfort zone and do something which is thrilling and challenging. I have done a thriller which I feel will appeal to all sections of the audience. I promise you that Accident will be a film to watch and enjoy. Ricky Kej, my music director has done a great job and I am happy that my confidence in him has paid rich dividends;" said Ramesh. He also said that he has corrected some of the mistakes he did earlier and tried to be as honest as possible in presenting the film.
Raghunath said that he has received full co-operation from all the artistes and technicians of the film and hoped that his first film will go well with the Kannada film audience. The film's heroine Pooja Gandhi, who was the star attraction of the function said that she was lucky to be part of this film and that she enjoyed every moment of its shooting. "Starting from the film producer Raghunath, everyone in the film are intelligent, knowledgeable and they possess lot of communicative skills. It was easy for me to work in such an atmosphere. Ramesh is too nice a human being and a great actor and director to work with," said Pooja.
Ramesh Arvind also said that he is introducing eleven new talents in this film, written by Rajendra Karanth, who has recently won the Nataka Academy Award.