TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The film has not opened with great fan fare throughout Karnataka, but the opinion that is coming out from the theatre owners, film fans and film industry personalities is that good script, variety in music, astounding photography by Dasari Seenu, clean blend of entertainment values, neat performances by all the artists including the hard working hero Vijaya Raghavendra in the film is bound to bring the audience to theatres, Ramesh's regular veteran artists Shobharaj, Rangayana Raghu, Avinash and his loyal technicians like Seenu, Guru and writing work of Rajashekhar has brought in lot of feel good factor to the film. And Vijaya Raghavendra has also scored some vital acting points in the film.
M.S.Ramesh has written story and dialogues to hundreds of films and assisted many top South Indian directors like Dharani and others. He seems to have the knack of assessing the pulse of the people at any particular time. And he has used the experiment in "Beladingalaagi Baa'. And now success beckons the producers.