TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The film has not opened with great fan fare throughout Karnataka, but the opinion that is coming out from the theatre owners, film fans and film industry personalities is that good script, variety in music, astounding photography by Dasari Seenu, clean blend of entertainment values, neat performances by all the artists including the hard working hero Vijaya Raghavendra in the film is bound to bring the audience to theatres, Ramesh's regular veteran artists Shobharaj, Rangayana Raghu, Avinash and his loyal technicians like Seenu, Guru and writing work of Rajashekhar has brought in lot of feel good factor to the film. And Vijaya Raghavendra has also scored some vital acting points in the film.
M.S.Ramesh has written story and dialogues to hundreds of films and assisted many top South Indian directors like Dharani and others. He seems to have the knack of assessing the pulse of the people at any particular time. And he has used the experiment in "Beladingalaagi Baa'. And now success beckons the producers.