TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Upcoming Kannada actor Chetan, who debuted with Aa Dinagalu based on noted writer Agni Shridhar's book 'Daadaagiriya Dinagalu', is all set to make a trendy appearance soon in his next film Birugaali, directed by choreographer-turned-director Harsha of Geleya fame and produced by Patil Shahapoor. Chetan is currently working on building a six-pack!
During the recent audio launch of Birugaali, director Harsha hinted that Chetan is working hard to change his looks, body structure and even the body language for his role in Birugaali, produced with a budget of Rs. 3 crores. He also said that Birugaali would showcase Chethan's fighting and dancing abilities. Anyway, we are anxiously waiting to see Chetan's six pack abs on screen.
With Chetan playing a modern day Robin Hood, the fight sequences are the highlight of this film. It promises to be a wholesome entertainer with romance, action and fun in right proportion. Vaidya is the heroine and Tara appears in a cameo role.
The two songs shot in Greece and one fight shot in deep water are the biggest highlights of Birugaali. Venu wields the camera. Harsha handles the story and screenplay also.