TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Gaja has taken a massive opening throughout the state. The film is turning out to be a blockbuster and with the coming days it is sure to be watched by family audience. Already ladies are coming in droves to the theatres to watch this complete entertainer' says the film's producer Srinivasa Murthy.
For the film's major distributor Ramesh Yadav who is himself a big producer of Kannada films Gaja"s success marks a good beginning of his new transition as a distributor. "Gaja has taken massive openings in the Mysore-Mandya-Hassan-Chamarajnagar-Kodagu distribution area. I am expecting around Rs. 25 lacs in the first week of its run in my area which is a new record for any Kannada film. No other film other than "Jogi' has taken such fantastic openings' says Ramesh Yadav. The Bangalore area distributor Jayanna and Shimoga-Chikamagalur district distributor Nagaraj are also quite happy that the film has taken such huge openings.
Darshan is also very happy about the openings of Gaja. "I am getting continuous feed back about the film's collections throughout the state. And I feel that a film's success depends on the way people have liked it. If people come to theatres and stamp their approval for the film it would be more satisfying. I think Gaja has got such an approval from the people. I was busy getting prepared for our own production to be directed by my brother when Gaja was released. And Gaja's success has given me a new impetus to do a better film' says Darshan.