TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Kanteerava Studios was the scene of the film's mahurat. Devaraj, in the outfit of a typical corporation school teacher, was in the first shot to be shot. The clap board was sounded by senior cinema publicity officer Nagendra.
The story itself is based on a corporation school teacher. In the late 70's, says director Mahadevu, a school teacher calmed a rowdy harassing a common man in the then Hosahalli (Vijayanagar) colony. How the teacher tamed the rowdy and the ensuing twists and turns make up the story. Mahadevu is shooting three schedules for this film. The shoot will also take place for a few days in Hindalga.
Devaraj's love interest is Bhanupriya. Tamil film actor Mansoor Ali Khan's role of rabble rouser suits him well. Devaraj is ably assisted by Dilip Pai.
Music for the movie is by K.M.Indra.