TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
In this expensive set at Rockline studio, thirty dancers jived for the song 'Huchcha Annu Bejarilla Dhadda annu Naa Chinthe Madalla', choreographed by Yasin.
Dhimaku's shooting is progressing without any hiccups, says veteran actor Srinivasamurthy"s son, Naveen Krishna. Arjun has composed the tunes for this film; actor Srinivasamurthy has written lyrics for a song and sung it. Since Srinivasamurthy isn"t appearing for his son"s film, his role is played by Rangayana Raghu.
Mageshkumar, from a TV background, is making his directorial debut in Dhimaku. Mayoori Saini (Asha Saini, Flora Saini), Rangayan Raghu, Sudha Belwadi, Sunderraj, Sharan, Ramesh Bhat, Roopa Prabhakar, Kailash, Girish are the other cast members.
The laugh-riot of Kannada cinema, Jaggesh, has a guest appearance in this film.