TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Usha Kiran movies' Telugu movie Gamyam is remade in Kannada. The movie, which features Srinagara Kitty, Raghu Mukerji, Kamalini Mukherjee in the lead, is titled as Savari. The producers of the movie are also planning to remake it in Tamil, Bengali and Hindi.
Usha Kiran movies, which has already produced Kannada movies like Ulaala, Ninagaagi, Chitra and Sixer, has shot the movie Savari for 50 days in beautifull plsces like Sakleshpura, Kukke Subrahmanya, Kuduremuka and Yadiyuru. Now the movie is in the post production stages.
The movie Gamyam was directed by Radhakrishna and its Kannada remake is directed by Jacob Varghese, who has got National Award for his Malayalm movie last year. Nagendraprasad and Kaviraj have penned the lyrics of the movie. Famous saxophone player Khadri Gopalnath's son Manikanth Khadri ha s scored the music of the movie.
Sadhu Kokila, Pavitra Lokesh, CR Simha, Milind Gunanji, Dattatreya and Suman Ranganath are other in the cast.