TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Ganesh has been seeing Shilpa for quite some time. She was educated in Dubai and her father is a business man settled there. The marriage was supposed to take place on February 18 at a temple in Brahmavar, to be followed by a grand reception on February 23 at Windsor Manor Hotel in Bangalore, but immense pressure from the fans has forced the families of the couple to advance the wedding.
The actor said that the news of his marriage in various portals made his fans unhappy. He added that some even called his parents and threatened to end their lives if he doesn't marry a fan. Female fans came to his house, questioning why he should marry in such a hurry. Due to these developments, he switched off his mobile. However, his parents managed to contact him and asked him to tie the knot at the earliest.
Now, the Golden Star wants his friends and well-wishers to forgive him for the sudden marriage. His newly-wed bride said that he is like any other ordinary person, who needs to be appreciated for his acting skills. She promised that he would continue to entertain film buffs in the years to come.
Well, the hero of Mungaru Male has disappointed thousands of his fans by marrying in such a hurry.